2 Nisan 2017 Pazar
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
WHY YOU SHOULD READ THIS BOOK
This book has been written for anyone who has to deal with people on a daily basis. Whether you are a teacher, a professor, a pilot or a top manager, you will be confronted, by the same questions time and again: How do I make the right decision? How can I motivate myself or my team? How can I change things? How can I work more efficiently? And on a more personal level: What do my friends reveal about me? Do I live in the here and now? What do I want?
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS BOOK
The fifty best decision-making models - well - known and not so well - known - that will help you tackle these questions are described in words and diagrams. Don't expect straight answers; be prepared to be tested. Expect food for thought. You will acquire the kind of knowledge with which you can impress friends and colleagues: What is a black swan? What is a long tail? What is the Pareto principle? Why do we always forget everything? How should I behave in conflict situations?
HOW TO USE THIS BOOK
This is a workbook. You can copy out the models, fill them in, cross them out, and develop and improve them. whether you need to prepare for a presentation or carry out an annual performance review, whether a difficult decision lies ahead of you or a prolonged dispute is now behind you, whether you want to reassess your business idea or get to know yourself better - this book will guide you.
WHAT IS A DECISION-MAKING MODEL?
The models in this book fulfil the following criteria:
* They simplify: they do not emprace every aspect of reality, but only include those aspects that seem relevant.
* They are pragmatic: they focus on what is useful.
* They sum up: they are executive summaries of complex interrelations.
* They are Visual: throught images and diagrams, they convey concepts that are difficult to explain in words.
* They organise: they provide structure and create a filing system.
* They are methods: they do not provide answers they ask questions answers emerge once you have used the models, ie filled them out and worked with them.
zaman: Nisan 02, 2017
November 22, 2016 It should not be so easy; To confess that T.C. The government is totally poison .. Why do I say that the economy ...